Joy Clair - Plant the Seeds of Love, Peace & Joy

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Hello everyone!

I am here with Joy Clair Stamps....we are continuing to celebrate the new release this month.  I am sharing with you today the "Seeds of Faith" stamp set.  This is a beautiful set for bible journaling or just making a special card for someone.  Please stop by the Joy Clair blog and see all the projects including bible journaling made with the new set.  Here is my card...I used a die, to make the base of the card and then embossed it.  I stamped my image and colored it with copics.  I then cut it out with a die and cut the black piece to frame the image.  I stamped my sentiment and popped it on the cardn with foam tape. nice and simple.





Don't forget to join/like Joy Clair's facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling facebook page, Instagram and Twitter, please follow Joy Clair to be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by and please come back again soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest