Joy Clair - Letter to God (New Release)

Friday, March 25, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am here with Joy Clair Stamps featuring one of the new release stamps called "Letter to God".  This stamp set is perfect for bible journaling, but I decided to make a bookmark.  Here is the stamp set and book mark.





For the bookmark I cut a piece of blue paper at 2" x 4", the design paper I cut at 1" x 4", I stamped the fishs on the background with versamark.  I cut two circles out and stamped them, then attached them to the top of the 2" piece.  I punched a hole and added some ribblon to the larger circle.  I cut another 2" x 1" blue paper and then the white piece is 1 7/8 x 7/8 and I stamped my images.  That's it, pretty simple, this would make a perfect gift for someone to use in their bible.

Don't forget to join/like Joy Clair's facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling facebook page, Instagram and Twitter, please follow Joy Clair to be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by and please come back again soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest