Joy Clair - Have a Toadally Awesome Day!

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am here again sharing a cards from the Joy Clair's NEW release Hoppy Birthday. This set includes four adorable frogs along with two sentiments. This is a fun set to play around with and guess what it is on sale in the store, hop on over and check out all the stamps.

My card is a 4x4 card with a pop up circle at the top.  I layered my card with white and stamped the grass.  I cut a circle in dark green and cup a little triangle shape to make the pad the frog is sitting on. I used the digital file and stamped my frog and balloon.  I colored all the images with copics.




Don't forget to join/like Joy Clair's facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling facebook page, Instagram and Twitter, please follow Joy Clair to be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by and please come back again soon!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest