Joy Clair - Funny Food Gift Cards

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am here with Joy Clair featuring the new release stamp set "Funny Foods".  If you love puns, you will love this set.  I could not decide on which stamp to use, so I made a card set of six.  I had so much fun making these, take a seat and look at each one.





This is the box I made from my silhouette to put the cards in.  I stamped a couple of the images to put on the tope of the card box.  The letters are from the Joy Clair stamp set "Big Letters".  I used the digital files to cut the letters and then stamped them.  Do you notice the smaller letters in the letters?  So cute!



This is a picture of the card box opened.


Here is a picture of all the cards.  I used a scallop die to cut the card panel, they are 4x4 cards.  I added a couple of layers so the images would stand out.  All of the images I used the digital files to cut them out and then stamped.


Here I colored the pears with copics.  I added the sentiment at the top.


Here is the little devil colored with copics.  To give it some dimension, I added a scallop circle behind him and added some enamel dots. 


Here I paper pieced the body of the fry box and colored the fries with copics.  I added some enamel dots for dimension.


Love these olives, colored these with copics and added some glittered hearts.


Here is the donut, I colored with copics and added some glossy accents so the icing will look shiny.


Here are peanut pair, so cut, I colored them with copics and added the scallop circle background for more dimension.  To finish the card, I added some sequins.

Don't forget to join/like Joy Clair's facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling facebook page, Instagram and Twitter, please follow Joy Clair to be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by and please come back again soon!








No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest