You are my Happy

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Hello everyone,

It is a crafing weekend for me.  Our area is expecting a lot of snow!!!  So I am here with CASology challenge this week which is "clear" so I decided to make a card with clear acetate.   I cut the heart from the Lawn Fawn new stitched dies.  I used the largest one.  I glued it to the front of my card.  I aso put the same size heart inside of the card so that I can write something when I send the card out.   I popped up my sentiment from the MFT "Love You More" stamp set.  I finished the card off by adding some rhinestones.  This is a clean, simple and quick card.



Thank you for stopping by, please come back again soon.

Supplies Used:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest