Hero Art's Season's Greetings

Monday, October 19, 2015

Hello everyone,

I am here with the Hero Arts Scramble 120 with Lisa.  I have used the Hero Arts Snowflake background stamp.  I stamped with versa mark and used Hero Arts White embossing powder to emboss the backgroound.  I finished the card off with a sentiment from the Hero Arts Holiday Greetings.

Thanks for stopping by.  If you want to join the fun, you have until 9am, eastern time to enter.  You can find the details here:  https://www.flickr.com/…/heroarts/discuss/72157660062278451/.  If you like the stamps I have used, hop on over to a2z Scrapbooking etsy store and you can purchase these. Use donna15, and you can get 15% off your order of $25.00 or more.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest