Happy Mother's Day

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Hello everyone,

I am here playing along with WPlus 9 - Throwback Thursday challenge and Simon Says Clean and Simple.  I have had this butterfly frame for a while and thought this would be a great challenge to make a card with it.  I created a Mother's Day card since Mother's Day is in a couple of weeks.  I started out with an A2 card, and cut the piece of back ground paper, I thought the paper was a perfect fit with the butterfly die. I die cut the butterfly die frame with my big shot and adhered it to my card.  The sentiment is from the stamp set Strictly Sentiments 4.  I stamped the sentiment with Memento Black using my Misti and my card is complete.  Very clean and simple card.  Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope to see you again soon!

 
Supplies Used:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest