Congratulations - Fab Friday's Sketch Challenge

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Hello Bloggers,

Happy hump day!  How is your week going, mine has been busy and is going by to fast.  I have a dozen and one things to do, and not enough time to get everything done.  I am popping in to play along with one of my favorite blog challenges,  Fab Friday which is a sketch challenge this week.  I started this card at the beginning of the week, and finished it last night.  I'm so happy Stampin' Up did not retire this set (at least I didn't see it listed).  I just got it and this is my first time using it.  It's a fun set, it is called Bravo and has 13 stamps in all and they are all big sentiments, so you can use them as the focal point on your card.  Here is my take on the challenge:


Here is the sketch I created my card from:

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you take time to play along with the Fab Friday's challenge. It is so much fun!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest