Merry Monday Christmas Challenge

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Happy Sunday everyone,

I am stopping in to play along with the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge.  Who does not love Christmas.  I love the smell, the decorations and just being with family.  I hope you all are getting ready for the season, we only have 24 more days! 

I will be back tomorrow for new challenges with Craft Hoarders Annoymous and Mema's Crafts.  I hope you will join in on the fun.

Here is the challenge and my take on the challenge.  Enjoy your day!





Recipe:
Stamps: Stampin Up Festive Trees and 
Wondrous Wreath (sentiment)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive
Paper: Stampin Up Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White
Accessories: Stampin Up Twine, rheinstones 
and itty bitty star punch


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest