Mema's Crafts November Challenge - Anything Goes

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Hello Bloggers,

Welcome to the November challenge from Mema's Crafts.  This months challenge is "anything goes", and our sponsors this month arThe Stampin Chef and The Rubber Buggy.  My image is from the Stampin Chief called the "lovely mouse".  If you are interested in this cute digi, you can click here.  

Here is my design for this months challenge.  This is a paper mache box, I painted it with Distress crackle paint to get the crackle look.  I used spellbinders to cut out the scallop and circle to put on the top of the box.  I colored him with Prismacolor pencils.  Isn't this little mouse so cute! 



Front image of the box

I hope you will take the time to join in on the fun, I cannot wait to see what you will design. Thanks for stopping by and please come back again!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest