FUSION {Sparkly Christmas}

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Hello Bloggers, 

Yes, I am back again with another card.  I love to make Christmas cards and I love a sketch challenge. I am joining Fusion for their holiday inspiration challenge.  Here is the sketch:



 And here is my take on the sketch.  I love how it came out!  



Recipe:
Stamps: Hero's Art Stamp and Cut Christmas Tree (sentiment)
Ink: Momento Black
Paper: Stampin Up Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Garden Green
and My Mind's Eye-Dolled Up "Day" Worn Paper
Accessories: Gillian Banner, Memory Box Tupelo Circle, 
Spellbinder Poinsettia, and Queen & Co Trios Rhinestones


Thanks for stopping by, please come back again soon! If you enjoy my blog, please follow me and leave a comment. I love to read them.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest