Happy Halloween

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Hello everyone,

I am back again with some fall goodies and a card.  I love making Fall and Christmas cards, this is my favorite time of year!  I hope you can get some inspiration here and don't forget to check out the other design teams projects on the A2Z Scrapbooking Supplies blog.

My first project is little bags that I cut out with a Quickutz cutting die.  I used the digital spooky dies from Hero Arts digital collection.  I printed them out and cut them out with a circle punch.  I glued two of them onto a Tim Holtz rosette and the middle one I cut out a spider web and spider from a Quickutz die.  Don't you think they turned out so cute?  These are perfect to give out to the children that will come to you house during Halloween or nice favors to give out at school. 


A2Z Fall Challenge goodie boxes

My Halloween card is a background stamp from Hero Arts.  It is simple and clean.  I added the pumpkin for a little color. 

A2Z Fall challenge

Just a reminder if you purchase any of the new items from a2z Scrapbooking Etsy store you can get 15% off your total order of over $25.00 by using the code “Donna15″.  Hop on over to a2z Scrapbooking blog and link your project, you have until September 30, 2014 at 11:59 EST to enter. I can’t wait to see what you create.

If you are interested in joining this wonderful design team, a2z Scrapbooking is having a design team call to start on November 1, 2014.  Detail are on the a2z Scrapbooking blog. 

Supplies used:
Quickutz bag and spider web, Tim Holtz rosette, SU paper pumpkin pie, G45 Halloween and Authentique Enchanted
Hero Arts Black InkHero Arts EeeK! Background Stamp Halloween Wood Rubber Stamp K5950Instant Download Hero Arts Spooky Labels DK110 Halloween Digital Kit

Donna




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest