a2z Scrapbooking September Challenge - Autumn and Christmas

Friday, September 5, 2014

Hello everyone!

I’m here with a2z Scrapbooking today with a new Challenge, Autumn or Christmas.   This is the second challenge for the a2z Scrapbooking design team.  We had so much fun last month with all the wonderful projects from all of you who participated.  Don't forget to come back on September15th to see who won the $25 Gift Certificate to the a2z Scrapbooking store for the month of August.

I decided to make a Christmas card using the Hero Arts Brush Strokes.  I love this stamp set, it is so versatile.  The circle looks like the paper is textured, it is not, it is the stamp that is.  I have used four stamps in the set.   You can find this set in the a2z Scrapbooking store if you would like to add this to your collection.  If you search on my blog for this set, I have used this set on another card.  


 Joy

  Joy2


I hope I have inspired you to create something Autumn or Christmas. If you have not had a chance to check out the new Holiday Catalog, please stop in to see all the wonderful new stamps and dies!  And don't forget, if you purchase any of the new items from a2z Scrapbooking Etsy store you can get 15% off your total order of over $25.00 by using the code "Donna15".  And I forgot to mention Lower Case Greetings in on sale in the store for just $8.00.  Hop on over to a2z Scrapbooking blog and link your project, you have until September 30, 2014 at 11:59 EST to enter. I can't wait to see what you create.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest