Delta Sorority Altered Art Box

Friday, January 3, 2014

Hello again,

My next couple of post will be some of my altered cigar boxes I made during the holiday for gifts.  This box was made for my mother to give to a dear friend for her birthday.  She is in the Delta sorority and my mother wanted to give her something pertaining to her sorority.  Needless to say, her friend loves the box!

Thanks for stopping by, if you enjoy my blog, please leave a comment or follow my post.

Come back again soon!




2 comments :

  1. Very nicely done.

    I am always looking for altered things to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love altering cigar boxes. I have seven sitting on the floor in my studio waiting on my attention. Some of mine are so pretty, that I leave a lot of the original artwork and just embellish them with complementary elements. So glad I found your blog. I hope you will follow me at: http://redoralee.blogspot.com .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest