Trick or Treat - MFTWSC140

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hello Bloggers,

Here’s my card for this week’s My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge. This sketch I thought was going to be a tricky one with the arrow and chevron elements.  I used my fishtail die to make the chevrons.  I enjoyed the challenge.

I had the new Authentique Collection - Thrilling and could not wait to use it.  I love the subtle vintage look.  I used one of the images in the collection as my main point.  I distressed the edges and ink them with Distress Ink - Vintage photo to keep the vintage look.  This card was a fun card to create!  If you want to join, here is the link.

Thanks again for stopping by.  I am working on some more items to post.  Please take some time and check out the rest of my blog.  If you like this card, please leave a comment, I love reading them.  If you enjoy my blog, please follow me....click on the link on the right side of my blog "follow me".



Recipe
Stamps: Hero Arts Cling - Scary
Ink: Black Memento, Distress Ink-Vintage photo
Paper: SU Tangerine Tango, Black, Authentique Collection Thrilling 
 Accessories:  Distresser, pop dots, MFT Fishtail, SU retired arrows

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest