Merry Little Christmas - Mojo 309

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Happy Sunday Bloggers,

I am back after being away for a week.  A couple of weeks ago I was on a creative roll.  Last week, I just could not get it together.  After being away for the weekend in Charleston, SC and having a wonderful time, I think I was just tired and could not carry myself to the craft room.  Well, I am back and playing along with the Mojo Monday!  If you want to check out all the nice cards and sketch, for this week over at Mojo click here.

Thanks for stopping by, please check back, I will have some more cards to share.



Recipe
Stamps: SU Merry Little Christmas
 Ink: Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler
 Paper: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler cardstock
  Accessories:  Boho Blossoms, SU Buttons, SU Dimensional,
SU EF, Rhinestones colored


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest