Many Thanks - PPA171

Saturday, September 14, 2013

I hope everyone had a wonderful week.  I am back this week playing along with Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge.  The colors this week are Baked Brown Sugar, Calypso Coral and Very Vanilla. I had so much fun last week, and my card was picked by one of the Artist as their favorite.  How cool is that!  There is still more time to participate if you want to go over to Pals Paper Arts.

Thanks again for stopping by.  Check back again soon.

 
 Recipe
Stamp:  SU Petite Pairs (sentiment), Daydream Medallions
Paper: SU Baked Brown Sugar, Calypso Coral and Very Vanilla
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Calypso Coral (marker)
 Accessories: SU basic pearls



4 comments :

  1. Donna, this is a very elegant card. Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, This has some wonderful layering. A beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with The Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Donna! So clean and elegant. I love the pearls! Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Weekly Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest