Mojo 302 - Congratulations

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hello Bloggers!

I hope you all are surviving the heat wave!  Here I am again with another Mojo Monday sketch.  I didn't follow it exactly, but I think it is close enough.  My card just didn't need anything else.  I love how it turned out.  This weeks sketch is definitely a keeper....thanks Julee for the inspiration.  You may not be able to tell, but I used crystal effect on the glasses.  It really turned out nice! This stamp set that I used is very versatile, you can use this for Birthday's, Christmas or Weddings.  It is by Stampin Up - called Happy Hour. 

Thank you for stopping by again and checking out my card.  Come back soon, I am working on some more items to post.  Please take some time and check out the rest of my blog.  If you like this card, please leave a comment, I love reading them.  If you enjoy my blog, please follow me....click on the link on the right side of my blog "follow me".

 
 
Recipe:
Stamp: Happy Hour, Delightful Dozen
Ink: Black MementoVersafine
Paper:  110 vanilla card stock, SU Black, Cherry Cobber,
and DSP Modern Medley
Accessories:  SU Ribbon, SU Rhinestone, Crystal Effects



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest