Some more altered boxes

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hi Bloggers,

Happy hump day.  I know I am not consistent on blogging.  I have not had a lot of time these days, but I promise I will get better.  I made these boxes a while ago and thought I would share them with you.  I love how they turned out.  I am working on a couple of more and will share with you once I have them completed.  If you ever have taken a class or just started altering a cigar box, I think it can be addicting.  I love covering wooden and cigar boxes.  The finished product is always so nice. 

Have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by!  Please come back again soon.



The paper I used on this box is one of my favorite line of paper by Basic Grey, called little black dress.  The feet are from Tim Holtz.  Isn't it beautiful!





Thanks for looking, leave me a message and tell me if you like the boxes.  I love to read your comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest