Sweet Sunday SSSC171 - Joy

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hello everyone, I am back again.  I saw this sketch from Sweet Sunday and thought I would try it.  I love the sketch, it reminds me of the Mojo Monday sketch this week.  If you are interested in trying your hands at making a card from this sketch click here

The election is over and I hope you are happy with the turnout!  Just remember, whomever you were going for, the country needs to come together and be one!  If you are a true Christian, it doesn't matter if you are black, white, red or yellow, you should love everyone!  Enough of that!

Here is my take on the sketch from Sweet Sunday.  Thanks for stopping by and please come back again soon.





Recipe:
Paper:  110 Pearl Paper, Silver, DSP Kaisercraft "Just Believe"
Stamp:  Stampendous Joy Brackets
Ink: VersaMark and Metallic Silver embossing powder
Accessories:  Spellbinder Circles, MFT Fishtail Flag Stax, pop dots

2 comments :

  1. What a delightful Christmas card, Donna - I love the foil paper and the colors are perfect! Fabulous job with the sketch and I'm so happy you were able to play along with us :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest