Mojo Monday 266 - Season's Greeting

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hello!  It's time for a brand new Mojo Monday sketch (#266), did you notice it's just Tuesday and I have it done already!  This is a great sketch Julee has created for us to work with this week. It's the first sketch of November, so it's also contest week! I won October's sketch, so I'm hoping that they will like what I did with the sketch, because I love this card.  Ok, you are probably thinking I say this about all of my cards.  If you are interested hop on over to the Mojo Monday and create something with the sketch.  With every 50 entries, there is a winner, up to a max of SEVEN winners!!!   If you win, you can receive the Verve Stamps set of your choice.  Good luck if you try. 

I hope everyone was able to get out and vote today.....I did and waited three hours and 45 minutes in line.  It's ok, it was for a good cause.  I would do it all over again.  Good luck to whomever you voted for.  Here is my take on the sketch, if you like it, please leave a comment, I love reading them. 


Recipe:
Paper:  SU Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, whisper white,
SU DSP Be of Good Cheer, Snow Festival and 110 lbs. white card stock
Stamp:Scentsational Season
Ink:  SU Real Red, Gumball Greenand Early Espresso
Accessories:  Circle Spellbinders and scallops, Glossy Accents, MFT Fishtail Flag Stax, SU Holiday Collection Framelits Dies and SU Rhinstones

This is a closer look

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest