Witchy!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Happy Tuesday bloggers,

I wanted to share with you another "autumn" like card!  I love the greens, purples, oranges, and yellows of fall.  This time I made another "Halloween" card.  This was made with the Lifestyle Craft cutting die "Witch Kit".  This die was out last year and I didn't get a chance to make a card with it.  This year it was on the top of my list.

I hope you like it!  If so, please leave a comment, I love reading them.  I'll be back soon with another creation.


Recipe:
Paper:  110 lb. Black Bazill, Recollections Boo Hoo paper pad, 
Best Creation Glitter Purple
Stamp: SU Teeny Tiny Wishes
 Ink: Hero Arts Orange Juice
Accessories:  Lifestyle die Witch Kit, Spellbinder Lacy oval






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest