Creative Memories

Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Friday Day Bloggers,

I know....you probably have been wondering where I have been.  I have been on vacation (to Hawaii).  Helping to plan my one year old grand baby's birthday party and creating a little, which included finishing her photo album for the year!  Whew, I have been busy!!!!  I stopped by to show you a project I worked on for a crop that I am going to attend tomorrow. I am not sure of the details, but these products will be available soon.  I loved working on these projects.  I never make cards using Creative Memories paper and this was so much fun!  The Dream and Hocus Pocus paper is so nice.....endless possibilities.  Here is the flyer I made up with the dimensions of the cards.  If you are interested in these products click here to get more information.

I hope you like the cards, leave me a comment of what you think.  As always, thanks for stopping by and come back soon.  I'm working on a lot of projects and have something exciting to show you! 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest