Time to Celebrate

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Good morning Bloggers, I am back with a male card.  I made this card a while ago for a birthday.  I was looking through my cards that I needed to post and thought this would be a good one since Father's Day is coming soon.  It is almost "time to celebrate" Father's Day and I hope you have thought about what card you are going to make.  Thanks for stopping by, if you like this card, please leave a comment.  Have a wonderful day!


 
Recipe:
Paper:  SU Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Bo Bunny Time Piece Collection
Stamp:  Hero Arts - Find Joy
Ink: SU Early Espresso
Accessories:  Tim Holtz Embossing Folder Clock and Steampunk Set and Bigz Gadget Gears, Justrite custom Nested Sentiment Dies, brad, distresser

3 comments :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest