So Grateful

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Summer Everyone!  Summer sure did come in with a bang.  I hope everyone is staying cool and baring this hot weather we are having.  I have another butterfly card I wanted to share with you.  It is made from the retired set "Fresh Vintage".  If you haven't noticed, I really like the Beautiful Butterfly die.  Thanks for looking and come back soon!





Recipe:
Paper:  SU Poppy Parade, Bazzil Cream
Stamp:  SU Retired Fresh Vintage, SU Apothecary Art
Ink: SU Poppy Parade
Ribbon:  SU Very Vanilla Seam Binding
(I colored w/SU marker-poppy parade)
Accessories:  Pearls

1 comment :

  1. Hello! I read your post at GingerScraps and wanted to say hi! Your cards are amazingly gorgeous; you are extremely talented! I wish my cards came out this beautiful, haha. Hope to see some of your digital scraps soon, as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest