Mojo Monday 233 - Male Birthday Card

Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Spring everyone!  I hope you have been enjoying the nice warm weather.  I have a friend that lives in Washington State and I saw a post from her on facebook they were having snow!!!!  I don't know what to say about that.  The weather forecast for me this weekend is rain, so I am hoping I can get some projects done.

Here is my card for the Mojo Monday 233.  I had a lot of fun making this card.  I needed a card for a male, and thought of this paper by Authentique.  There is a quote on the bottom of the paper that says "Loyalty in a boy's character inspires boundless hope."  This quote is by Robert Baden-Powell.  I think this quote really fits this paper. I'm not sure who Robert Baden-Powell, but  it is definitely for anything you want to make for a male. As always, thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave a comment.



 Recipe:
Stamps: Hero Art - Big Ticket
Paper:  Authentique, SU Early Espresso, SU Cream
Ink:  SU Early Espresso
Accessories: Spellbinder Edgeabilites Classic Brackets,
Thickers Darling Accents

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest