Mojo Monday 232 - Happy Purrrrthday

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Well, I know this is not Mojo Monday it is a Mojo Sunday and I am cutting it close to the deadline for this challenge.  It's been a busy weekend and now I am preparing for the work week.  I hope everyone enjoyed the nice sunny weekend.  It is hard to believe Spring is this week.  Where did the winter go?  I'm not complaining, I am looking forward to many more sunny beautiful days. 

I created this card for a collegue that I work with.  She loves cats and I thought I would make a punch art cat.  The punch art cat was inspired by Michelle Suit who is a great Stampin Up Rep.  You can check her blog out here.  I took a punch art class from her and she does amazing work!  I hope you like the card, thanks for checking in. 


 Recipe:
Stamps: Digi Stamp Sweet 'n Sassy
Paper:  Basic Grey plumeria, SU Chocolate Chip, SU Peach Parfait
Accessories: ribbon, bling, SU punches

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs