Gift Thank You Cards

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hello Everyone, I hope you had a wonderful week.  I had a very busy one.  My best friend's daughter's wedding shower is tomorrow and I have been busy making these thank you cards.  I made a box for these cards to go in, but there were too many cards to fit into the box.  I remembered I ordered these clear boxes that you can put cards in and walla, here they are.  I made 20 in all.  I used this old Stampin Up "Thank You" stamp.  I can't remember what set it came with, but I thought it was nice and fancy for a wedding gift.  Well, that's all for now.  Check back later for some more of my creations.  I have plenty to share with you, I just have to find some time to post them.


This is the clear box I put the 20 cards in.

Recipe:
Paper:  SU Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, 80 lb. White cardstock
Stamp:  SU Thank You (not sure what set it came from)
Ink:  SU Concord Crush
Accessories: SU ribbon, Spellbinders small and large square

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest