Cheers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy Tuesday everyone, what happen to our nice warm weather?  Today was a very nice and sunny day, but it was cold.  I had to turn my fireplace on for a bit to warm up.  Let's see what tomorrow brings.  Today I have another birthday card I wanted to share with you.  I wanted to try something different so I made a tri-fold card.  The image is a digi-stamp by DigiStamp Boutique, a company from the United Kingdom.  They have wonderful clear and digi-stamps, check their website out if you have never seen their products.  Well that's all for today, check back again soon.  I have lots of cards to post.   



This is a tri-fold card. 



The inside of the tri-fold card.

1 comment :

  1. Too cute, I love this tri-fold tie. I will be scraplifting it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest