Mojo Monday 229 - Butterfly Birthday

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy Saturday bloggers,

I didn't think I was going to get a chance to do the Mojo Monday this week.  Well, here it is Saturday morning and I was able to get a card together.  It's another birthday card, you can never have enough.  It seems like when I need one I don't have any on hand.  I bought this paper at my LSS and I wanted to use it.  It is a new company my local store is carrying.  It is by Crate Paper called Random Collection.  Isn't the paper colorful.  As always thank you for looking and please stop by again.



Recipe: 
Stamps: Close to my Heart -Happy Birthday
Paper: 110 Vanilla, SU Black, Crate Paper Random Collection
Accessories: Spellbinder Nested Frame Dies, Seam Binding Ribbon,  
Kaisercraft pearl flourishes black, Memory Box large butterfly

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest