My Vagabond!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Sunday everyone,

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and ready for another week.  Can you believe what nice weather we have had.  If you live on the East Coast, remember February 2010 we got all that snow?  I hope it continues to be nice and we don't get as much snow as everyone else in the world is having!

Well, I wanted to share with you my new toy, if you have one leave a comment on how you like it.  I have not tested it out yet, bought it at my LSS on Wednesday and just took it out of the box yesterday. 

As always, thanks for stopping by.




1 comment :

  1. Like you I just got one last month, but I haven't used it yet. I'm a little surprised how heavy it is. So far I have put all the travel stickers on the outside, I bought mine from Oh My Crafts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest