Mojo Monday 224 - Saturday

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy Saturday everyone, I know I already posted in this Mojo Monday sketch.  I was inspired to do another card after I was looking at some of the post.  It's not exactly like this card, but I had the same paper "Black Currant" by DCWV and had never used it and thought this was a great time to do a card.  Here is the link to my inspiration http://stampinwithsugar.blogspot.com/2012/01/birthday-wishes.html

Another reason for blogging is to give you an update on my previous post.  I talked about my neice graduating and looking for a full time job, well she received a job offer on Wednesday!!!  Congratulations Felicia on your new job.

Here is my card and the recipe.  Thanks for stopping by!!!



Mojo224Sketch

Stamps: Stampin Up - Happiest Birthday Wishes
Paper: Black Currant" by DCWV
Accessories: Spellbinder Beaded Circles and Small Circles, SU Grosgrain Striped Ribbon Grey,  Silver pearls by  Queen & Co.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest