Love is in the Air

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hello blog friends,

Can you believe another post in one week.  I told you my New Year's resolution was to post more often.  I hope someone will see my work and want me to be on a design team.  That is on my bucket list is to design for someone.  I think it would be a lot of work, but I am ready for the challenge.  So with all that said, if someone is looking and wants me to design for them email me right away.

Can you believe it is almost February!  I was thinking of something to make and came up with this card.  It is made with the Stampin Up DSP called "Sending Love Speciallty".  I beleive this paper is from 2010, but I love it!  You can use this for any occasion, it does not have to be just for Valentines Day.  I also used the SU chocolate paper, the pink is bazzil.  The rosette was made from Tim Holtz large rosette die and the scallops is a Spellbinders die.  I also used the SU petals-a-penny embossing folder.  I believe the sentiment is from Verve Stamps.  Thanks for looking and leave a comment if you would like. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest