Craft Room in Progress!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011


These cubes are from Target call Itso; they snap together, you can also purchase shelves or bins to go inside the cubes.  I have three shelves in each cube.  On the right side, I have all my pattern paper.  On the left, I have more supplies.  Love these!!!!

This cabinet came from Joann Fabrics.  You can get this for under $100 with coupon.  I put all my solid colors in the slots where I have the paper.  In the bottom drawer I have my SU stamps.  If I get anymore, I don’t know where I’m going to put them.  In the other drawers there are just supplies

These are two shelves from Target.  They are great for holding your punches.  As you can see, I love Martha Stewart punches. 
This table I keep my cricut and my grand caliber on.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest