Great Weekend

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wow, what a great weekend.  My birthday was Friday.  I celebrated with my daughter, husband and sister at BoneFish.  Then on Saturday my daughter graduated from North Carolina A&T.  What a great day it was.  She is still in disbelief that she does not have to write another paper or go to class or do her internship.  She was even more excited when she found out she made the deans list.   Yes Deatra it is over!!!!  Now onto another chapter of your life.   To top the weekend off, Sunday was Mother's Day.  We (husband and daughter) drove down to Charlotte from Greensboro, NC to have brunch with my mother, oldest sister, and neice at the Hilton Hotel.  Mmmm, the food was very good.  Now I am back home, trying to figure out where my daughter is going to store all her stuff!!!!  What a great weekend.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest